15010 77 US TON CRAWLER CRANE
The new TADANO MANTIS 15010 combines the renowned heavy duty design expected from MANTIS telescopic boom crawler cranes with new control and operating features. Like all TADANO MANTIS Cranes the new 15010 is designed to handle heavy-duty, duty cycle applications as well as pure lift crane work.
Unlike some of the new breed of telescopic boom crawler cranes employing the uppers and booms of rough terrain and all terrain cranes, the 15010 is purpose designed from the ground up as a telescopic boom crawler crane. It employs much less counterweight than other varieties of cranes to avoid rearward stability problems on sloping ground. This together with its 260 hp Cummins engine and high pressure hydraulics allows the 15010 extraordinary gradeability of up to 68%.
The 15010’s class leading lift capacities are achieved by the wide stance telescopic crawler base instead of massive counterweights. The extraordinary stability of the 15010 is demonstrated by its ability to pick and carry its full 77t load chart with it’s tracks extended; and even more impressively can pick and carry 50 tons at a full 360° with its tracks retracted to an overall width of only 12 ft – 6 in.
- 77 ton pick-and-carry capacity at 10 ft radius thru 360°
- Sequence-synchronized four-section full power boom of 111 1/2 foot length
- Lattice boom extensions and offsettable jibs for up to 167 foot tip height
- 260 HP diesel engine standard
- Demand based cooling system suitable for hot environments and long travel distances.
- Dependable CANBUS Electronic control system.
- Low ground bearing pressure of 9.3 psi minimum
- In-situ auger options with optional hydraulic tool circuit
- Fast two-speed independent hydrostatic track drive to 1.7 mph.
- Full boom telescoping and boom lift under full hook load.
- 12 ft minimum travel width according to tracks selected.
- New deluxe operators cab and standard LMI and Anti-Two-Block devices
- 97,300 lb shipping weight with counterweight removed
- Steep 68% gradeability thanks to low center of gravity and powerful track drives.
- Hydraulic on-the-fly track frame retraction and extension
- Powerful 21,400 lb line pull planetary main winch with full load single line speeds to 234 ft/min.
- 12 inch ground clearance helps avoid damage and snagging