6010LP 30 US TON CRAWLER CRANE
With 10-plus year’s worldwide service behind it, the Mantis 6010LP is one of the most performance-proven, bullet-proof telescopic boom crawler cranes available – anywhere! This 30-ton (27.2-tonne) capacity crane shares the super-compact dimensions of its smaller sister, the Mantis 3612LP. And like all Mantis cranes, it can pick-and-carry its entire load chart – through 360°.
Low center of gravity (low-profile for 8ft (2.44m) overhead clearance height) and a wide stance make the 6010LP a favorite where extra lifting capacity and reach are needed. The 6010LP can walk with full boom and jib deployed, or with full nominal capacity suspended. It can even walk with 30-tons (27.3-tonnes) suspended with full counterweight removed or tracks retracted, when lower ground bearing pressure or narrower widths are needed.
- 30-tons (27.2-tonnes) pick-and-carry capacity – 360°.
- Fully synchronized three-section full power boom of 80ft (24.4m) length.
- Lattice boom extension and offsettable jib for up to 124ft (37.8m) tip height.
- 173 hp (130kW) diesel engine standard.
- Low ground bearing pressure of 6.6 psi (0.47 kg/cm2).
- Mantis-engineered in-situ auger options with optional hydraulic tool circuit.
- Fast two-speed independent hydrostatic track drive to 3 mph (4.8 km/hr).
- 8ft 8ins (2.64m) minimum travel width (with 18ins (457mm) tracks).
- Extraordinary 8ft (2.44m) minimum overhead clearance height.
- Choice of track shoe widths, Apex swamp pads or bolt-on rubber track pads to suit any ground surface.
- 61-64,000lb (28-29-tonne) shipping weight fully equipped – hauls as a single, ready-to-work load.
- Steep 56% gradeability thanks to low centre of gravity.
- Hydraulic on-the-fly track frame retraction and extension.
- 11,000lb (5-tonne) planetary main winch with full load single line speeds to 256 fpm (78 mpm).
- Optional Mantis WP-750 Heavy Duty Work Platform for 110ft (33.5m) working height.
- High 14ins (358mm) ground clearance helps avoid damage and snagging.