The 30 ton capacity, Tadano Mantis Model 6010 telescopic boom crawler crane has received approval for operation within the City of New York with its full load chart.
The 6010 features
- 80’0” – 3 section, full power boom
- 20’0” / 40’0” Bi-fold jib
- Full capacity pick-and-carry capability through 360 degrees.
- 2-speed travel drives with a maximum travel speed of 2.6 mph.
- 53% travel gradability
- Cummins QSB 6.7 diesel power rated at 173hp
- TADANO AML-C rated capacity indicator
- Winch and Rear view video monitoring.
- 3 remote control work lights
The crane is easily transported in one truck load with a total weight of 62,820 lbs (including 11,500 lbs of removable counterweight) and a tracks retracted width of 10’-2” with its standard 30 inch grouser track shoes. Unladen ground pressure is 6.5 psi with the 30 inch track shoes. Track retracted width can be further reduced to 8’6” when using an 18-inch wide track shoe. Tracks can be equipped with clamp-on polyurethane track pads for operation on paved and improved surfaces. The height of the crane at the top of the cab is 9’6” which allows superior access in low headroom areas.
The 6010 is the fourth Tadano Mantis telescopic boom crawler crane approved for operation in New York City. The other approved models are the 70 ton Model 14010, the 77 ton Model 15010, and the 100 ton Model 20010. Tadano Mantis is represented in New York City by its Syracuse based dealer, Empire Crane Company.